Mar 2, 2014

It is spring on March in japan

Hello, This is Yasu.

Japan has been warm gradually, I feel enjoy it is finally on March. 
I'm looking forward to my daughter graduate from junior high school in this month(^o^)

by the way, Heavy snow in 13 years last month.
I could not move from Okayama Airport to Haneda Airport. Instead, I went to Kurashiki.

Where is Kurashiki ?

Kurashiki, a city of sightseeing interest, is nurtured by its historical and traditional heritage, with its industries and cultures prospering along side each other.

http://www.kurashiki-tabi.jp/for/en/index.html



There is Ohara Museum of Art, in addition to the picture, such as Gauguin, Egyptian art, Islamic pottery, and Chinese art is on display there, it was interesting .

And aesthetic area than anything

http://www.kurashiki-tabi.jp/for/en/kanko_joho01.html


It was like being in the Edo period .
If you have a chance, Please go to Kurashiki.


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me any time.

Sincerely,
Yasu

No comments:

Post a Comment