Mar 11, 2014

I appreciate your strong message for earthquake and tsunami in Japan on march 11th 2011.

Hello, This is Yasu.

Dear Friends in Worldwide.

Thank you friends!  I'm glad so your message!!

I went to a silent prayer time an earthquake occurs in Japan today.
And I attended the memorial ceremony of the hotel.
I was thinking whether there is anything I can do to me.
I thought that I can do and how to convey the goodness of Japan.

This photo is Matsushima near Ishinomaki that was an earthquake.
it is a picture of when I went to tourism for reconstruction assistance.



where is okumatsushima?
http://www.okumatsusima.jp/


Thank you friends!
I'm glad so your message!!
--------------------------
Hello Yasu,
In France many many people remember the earthquake and tsunami in Japan on march 11th 2011.
I'm sending you all my thoughts and prayers. We are thinking of you and of all the ones that have been hurted in your country. Our thoughts and prayers are going out to them and to you in Japan.
I know how people in Japan are brave and great. We admire you so much.
I send you this message from my heart.
--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment