Apr 27, 2014

Shimanto River in Kochi

Hi!, my name is Yasu.

It's been a long time. How are you feeling?

I went to Shimanto River!!! 四万十に行って来たよ。
Do you know Japanese Hot Spot? 一番あつい所

It doesn't mean cool,  it mean hot
Shimano city was most hot spot in Japan last year. 去年日本で最高気温41度
The mercury reached 41 degrees. unbelievable ^o^

Where is Shimanto?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimanto_River

It's beatiful view!!




Why did I go to Shimanto? なぜ四万十へ

It's fishing!!!! それは、釣り

Do you know "lightly roasted bonito". It's delicious 鰹のたたきって知ってる?おいしんだよ
but It's very food in Kochi Prefecture It's is Toro bonito!!! もっと珍しいものが鰹の刺身
I ate Toro bonito in Kochi, I give it five stars.★★★★★

It's is now Golden week in Japan.  It means vacation duration before Summer.
I'm enjoying!!
Are you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment